Perhaps The Woz isn't the influence he once was, and certainly not on Wall Street and the consumer market place.
The unbounded RAH-RAH-RAH for the "Cloud" is a lot like the DotComBoom in many ways. No doubt we will see a Crash rationalization.
- Steve Wozniak says "Cloud Nein!" (beanstalk-inc.com)
- Steve Wozniak calls Apple arrogant: 'I wish the iPhone 5 was wider' (macworld.co.uk)
- Security and Control in the Cloud (cloudcomputing.sys-con.com)
- Wozniak applies for Australian citizenship (upi.com)
- Compliance? What Compliance?
- If Customers Ask for More Choice, Don’t Listen
- Purpose unclear. Why are the FBI *really* trying to subvert encryption?
- Economic Impact: Patent trolls chase app developers out of the U.S
- Another Java bug: Disable the java setting in your browser
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
Posted by antonaylward
I am currently available to offer InfoSec & GRC audit and consulting services through my company - System Integrity