We can all see what went wrong here.
1. He should have gone by car and not the train.
2. He should have had the documents on his laptop
3. The laptop should have been tethered in the trunk of the said car.
4. The documents should have been clearly labelled
“*Not* about the F-35”
5. His laptop should have had its patches and AV up to date.
Just one question.
What’s with this “hit by”?
That headline is trying to make out that the documents were the guilty – and actively so – party.
Well, perhaps that not the fault of the journalist, perhaps that’s the stance the politician is taking 🙂
Related articles by Zemanta
- 4 In 10 People Would Exchange Their Laptop For A Tablet (lockergnome.com)
- Bigotgate: the day the PM joined The Thick of It (guardian.co.uk)