Many businesses and business processes, to say nothing of Government, are now _dependent_ on the Internet. Its a key part of our economy, not just our lifestyle. The world could possibly give up cell-phones but I doubt it could give up the ‘Net and continue without a massive loss in
our standard of living.
I’m always a little concerned when a government does things “for our own good“.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Warning over techno addicts
- Children treated for cell phone addiciton
- Some Psychiatrists Addicted To Prescribing Internet Addiction
- Sending Too Many SMS Messages Means You Have a Mental Disorder [Weird News]
- Half of U.S. Mobile Phone Users Turn to Their Devices for Entertainment